The Jackal is a compact & robust monitor that adapts onto almost any machine. It is designed as a multifunctional monitor, capable of many simultaneous tasks. Here are a few of the many functions possible
- Area Meter
- Tacho Meter
- Flow Meter
- Batch Meter
- Batch controller
- Rate monitor
- Level monitor
- Pressure sensor
- Depth meter
- Wheel slippage
The Jackal is capable of monitoring multiple functions simultaneously – e.g. In a 4 bin / tank Airseeder application a single Jackal can monitor and display several shafts, bin levels, air pressure and tine / plow depth.
There are a total of 12 inputs available which are combined with a single output for emergency shutdown, batching functions and speed propor- tional pulse outputs.
The inputs can have both high and low alarm thresholds set which can trigger emergency shutdown systems.
The unit employs a large daylight readable LCD to provide legible characters on the display and enable calibration data to be clear and descriptive.
There are multiple trip counters as well as an overall total allowing the operator to track numerous jobs in a period of work. The Jackal can be put ‘on hold’ by the operator or by a suitable signal from the machinery, so that periods of ma- chine operation that should not accumulate as a work total can be excluded from trip totals.
Our onboard calibration wizard makes setup a breeze! It’s simplified with the ability to enter either a factor (pulses per unit) or simply drive/ run a set amount whilst the unit is counting the pulses and let the system calculate its own factor.
Great features include :
- Easy wizards for fast setup of Area & speed Meter, Area & speed meter with GPS, Tacho Meter, Flowmeter, Slippage Meter & Generic Wizard
- 1UP, 2UP or 3UP line display – Your choice of up to 3 lines per screen (page)
- LIVE data as you scroll through each page
- Ability to short name each port. i.e. label Shaft 1 as SF1
- Set high & low alarm points for EACH input
- Enhanced Trip function for single & cumulative
- The ability for each input used to display information using imperial and metric units.
- Your choice of number of decimal places
- Arrange front page to your liking…. You select what you want to show on each line
- Auto calculate or manually set calibration factors
- External run/hold or alarm function (to external buzzer or visual alarm)
- Quickly enable/disable ports without losing settings for next time usage
- Radar function output